Just popping in really quick to capture yesterday and to say HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!
As for eats yesterday it was pretty simple;
- Breakfast: Egg white omelette with veggies and sausage
- Snack: a few honey wheat pretzels
- Lunch: Salad with grilled chicken
- Snack: I was starving when I got home from work so I ate half of a pita with some humus and turkey.
- Dinner: CHILI! oh man it’s so good every single time I make it!
I headed over to the gym early yesterday I wanted to make sure I had enough time to get my full work out in. Here is the breakdown
Warm up: 2 rounds of Row 250m 10 sit ups, 10 push ups, 10 walking lunches
Back squat: 4X3 @ 105,115,125,130
OH Squats: 3X3 @ 65, 75, 75
Then: 100 dubs and 100 pull ups for time. My shoulder was bugging me by the time I got to this so I scaled the pullups for ring rows. I finished in 10:48.
I’m looking forward to wrapping up work early today. I coach 1 class tonight but am going to go in early to have some fun with this WOD. Tonight we are doing Filthy Fifty and any crossfitters out there know it’s going to be a good and painful time!
Enjoy your night tonight everyone and have fun!!!