1. ITS FRIDAY! After two weeks of not working full weeks it was hard to make it all the way to friday this week. But it’s here and it’s glorious!
2. I really want to be a person who goes out on Friday nights, it always sounds like such a good idea. But by the time I get home on Fridays after getting up at 4am everyday, i’m pooped. It takes every ounce of effort to get a work out in before I crash. Anyone else feel like they are 80 instead of 24?!
3. My girlfriends and I have started to discuss plans for a mini vacation this year. One of the girl’s parents have a house down in FL so we are trying to find the best time to sneak down there for a few days and get away from it all! I ‘m ridiculously excited about this.
4. I finally got my new AgainFaster jump rope yesterday!! I’ve been needing to order a new RevropeX for some time and couldn’t pull the trigger, until they released their new neon line and I HAD to have the pink one!!
5. Speaking of last nights WOD. my arms were SMOKED! I did the WOD that was actually programmed for Wednesday because I missed it and it was brutal. I am trying to make it a point to Row 3k before at least 2-3 WODs a week. Where I’m not running as much I like to get in a really good warm up.
Yesterdays WOD was:
- 2 Clean and Jerks at 95lbs
I got 7 rounds of this
Then rest 3m
- Wall balls (14lbs)
- BB OH lunges in place
- HR push ups
By the time I got to 15 push ups I just laid on the ground contemplating if my arms were ever going to work again! lol
6. I am trying to decide if I want to head in for a WOD tonight or go for a run. I’m planning on running on Sunday because the temps are supposed to be in the high 40s low 50s (much better than the 3 degrees it’s been)
7. I have a post planned for later today about my struggles with getting my boyfriend on board with weighloss and how I’m having a hard time with him falling so far off the wagon lately. It’s been a difficult post for me to write but I could use some advice.
Have a great Friday everyone!!!!